Why We're The Best
cPacket enables network-aware application performance and security assurance for the distributed hybrid-IT environment. Our single-pane-of-glass analytics power advanced machine learning-based AIOps. With cPacket, you can efficiently manage, secure and future-proof your network enabling digital transformation.
How We Help
- Monitor, mirror, multiply, process and relay VPC traffic to security and performance tools
- Capture, store and analyze packet data and export flow data for security, compliance or performance
- Resolve and isolate cloud-provider SLA issues
- Monitor virtualized east-west traffic for network dependencies and threat detection
- Filter, dedup, slice, time-stamp and load-balance traffic to app tiers/clusters for efficiency
- Capture, store and analyze packet/flow data for security, compliance or performance
- Simplify, consolidate and deliver network traffic to security tools reliably
- Capture, store and analyze packet/flow data for progressive drill-down and fast forensics
- Correlate east-west, north-south and cloud traffic with IOCs for incident response
- Turn network liabilities into assets through proactive NetOps 2.0 based monitoring
- Offer network-traffic-as-a-service to application, security and cloud teams
- Find and resolve issues before users or clients find them
Tightly Integrated Network Visibility
The industry’s most complete, yet simple, network visibility stack provides all the components you need to manage your hybrid network across branch, data center and the cloud
Our single-pane-of-glass analytics solution provides end-to-end visibility and a consistent experience for your cPacket deployment across on-premises, virtual and multicloud environments.
Our flexible, powerful, cost-effective suite of physical and virtual appliances provide the industry’s highest sustained-rate packet capture and storage with maximum flexibility.
Our industry-leading multi-speed 2-in-1 solution integrates real-time network performance monitoring with reliable, lossless and feature-rich packet brokering in both physical and virtual form factors.
TAPs and Connectors
Our compact, multi-port/multi-speed TAP devices enable passive monitoring of your network wire-data at full duplex rates of 1 through 100 Gbps.
Distributed Network Monitoring in a Hybrid World
Business Impact Brief by 451 Research
A 2-page BIB on why distributed network monitoring matters for DevOps, SecOps and CloudOps based on recent research and survey done by 451.
Trusted by Leading Companies
Some of the biggest names in the most demanding industries rely on cPacket solutions to monitor and manage their networks.
- 13 Years of Network Monitoring
- 10,000+ Devices Deployed
- 30%+ Reduction in TCO