Powering Hybrid-Cloud Observability
Reduce Service Outages
through Network-Centric Application Analysis
Strengthen Cyber Security
through Hi-Res Network Data for Threat Detection
Accelerate Incident Response
through Network Forensic Analysis
We deliver observability for today’s hybrid and multi-cloud network to de-risk your business against downtime and security attacks
Trusted by Leading Companies
Some of the biggest names in the most demanding industries rely on cPacket to observe their networks.
- Monitor, mirror, multiply, process and relay VPC traffic to security and performance tools
- Capture, store and analyze packet data and export flow data for security, compliance or performance
- Resolve and isolate cloud-provider SLA issues
- Monitor virtualized east-west traffic for network dependencies and threat detection
- Filter, dedup, slice, time-stamp and load-balance traffic to app tiers/clusters for efficiency
- Capture, store and analyze packet/flow data for security, compliance or performance
- Simplify, consolidate and deliver network traffic to security tools reliably
- Capture, store and analyze packet/flow data for progressive drill-down and fast forensics
- Correlate east-west, north-south and cloud traffic with IOCs for incident response
- Turn network liabilities into assets through proactive NetOps 2.0 based monitoring
- Offer network-traffic-as-a-service to application, security and cloud teams
- Find and resolve issues before users or clients find them
Observability for the New Network
The industry’s most complete network observability stack provides all the components you need to manage your hybrid-cloud network across branch, data center and the multi-cloud
Analytics and Observability
Our single-pane-of-glass analytics solution provides end-to-end observability, service-level indicators, and a consistent experience across on-premises physical, virtual and multi-cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) network environments.
Packet Capture and Storage
Our flexible, powerful, cost-effective suite of physical, virtual, and cloud-native appliances provide the industry’s highest sustained-rate packet capture and storage performance with maximum flexibility.
Packet Brokering and Monitoring
Our industry-leading multi-speed 2-in-1 solution integrates real-time network monitoring with reliable, lossless and feature-rich packet brokering, and packet-to-flow conversion in physical, virtual, and cloud-native forms.
Tapping and Mirroring
Our compact TAP devices enable passive monitoring of your network wire-data at full duplex rates up to 100Gbps. We integrate with AWS and GCP traffic/packet mirroring in the cloud and provide agentless virtual-tapping in Microsoft Azure.