[Webinar] How to Add Deeper Context to your Network Security Performance Data
Security engineers and network performance engineers often require the same information to do their jobs, but start with a different hypothesis or objective. In both roles, access to relevant information around incidents is key to understanding and a resolution. Security engineers can leverage existing monitoring infrastructure to provide additional context around issues. By utilizing a monitoring stack comprised of a firewall, network TAPs, smart packet brokers and packet capture tools, engineers can readily obtain this additional context, leading to enhanced security posture.
Join Garland Technology, a Fuel Founding Partner and cPacket Networks to discover how to add deeper context to your Network Security Performance Data.
In this security solutions based webinar, we will review:
● Network connectivity best practices
● Avoiding network downtime during Palo Alto Networks NGFW deployment
● Convergence between network performance and security teams (NOC/SOC convergence)
● Timescales and security: the value of context
● Delivering valuable security context through performance data and packets: combining firewalls, TAPs, smart packet brokers and packet capture tools
cPacket Networks: Kerry Takenaka, VP Product Management and Joshua Joiner, Director Solutions Engineering
Garland Technology: Greg Zemlin, Product Manager