cPacket Networks Secures $15 Million Investment from Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital
We kicked off 2020 with the news that Morgan Stanley is investing $15 million to accelerate cPacket’s focus on product innovation and deployment of its broad range of high-performance network visibility products for the cloud, data center, and branch offices. With the new round of investment, cPacket will be able to continue to focus on driving innovative solutions that solve today’s biggest network challenges.
Live Webinar: Achieving Network Visibility – 5 Key Requirements
Wednesday, March 25 at 8:00am PST
As enterprise and service provider networks grow in complexity, IT managers must maintain vital business functions, fine-tune performance, secure the environment, and ensure a positive user experience. To do so effectively requires visibility of all traffic across the entire network.
Join cPacket Networks’ VP of Product Management and Marketing, Nadeem Zahid, to learn:
- Key architecture considerations to make when selecting a network visibility solution
- How predictive network performance monitoring can help you uncover issues before your users do
- How to control network activity that can’t be easily seen in the cloud
- How to quickly make sense of network data to take appropriate action
- Important ways you can gain operational efficiency with your network visibility solution
RSVP to save your seat now for the Achieving Network Visibility – 5 Key Requirements webinar.
Network Traffic Intelligence for Cyber Security Incident Response
The rise of digital transformation has mandated the need for thorough network traffic analysis and monitoring. With the increasing number of security tools and operations teams (security, development, and network) getting involved in the network, it’s imperative that the teams work seamlessly and have clear network visibility. Read the blog Network Traffic Intelligence for Cyber Security Incident Response to learn the three step process you can take for effective visibility based on the Network Traffic Analysis (NTA) framework.
New Why Use A Packet Capture Device? Infographic
Immediate benefits include:
- Unprecedented Business Continuity through service assurance and compliance
- Enhanced Operational Efficiency through deep network visibility & optimization
- Immediate Return on Investment through capex/opex savings and built-in value
Instantly download the infographic Why Use A Packet Capture Device?
Gigantic Growth for Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) Market by 2020-2027 Focusing on Key Players Including cPacket Networks
Instant Tech News just came out with a new report highlighting the growth prospects for the deep packet inspection (DPI) market and they have highlighted cPacket Networks as a key player. To see pricing or order a copy of the report, please visit the Instant Tech News website.
Googling Packets Inside Google Cloud
When it comes to enterprise grade cloud, you cannot ignore Google Cloud. Google Cloud has built its reputation around high performance workloads for demanding business applications. According to Google Cloud, its traffic mirroring service has clear advantages as it has no machine type dependency, no encapsulation overhead, and is… (Read the blog, Googling Packets Inside Google Cloud).
Read the latest blog posts on Network Packet Monitoring, Security, Analysis, and Optimization on the cPacket blog.
Meet Us In Person
Are you going to Cisco Live in May? Let’s meet up!
- Las Vegas in May
- Cisco Live May 31 – June 4, 2020 Mandalay Bay Convention Center and MGM Grand Convention Center, Las Vegas. Booth #3532
- Schedule a time to meet with cPacket at Cisco Live