IT and Networking Trends 2021 Webinar
Join us as we discuss the latest networking trends and how IT organizations can stay ahead of the curve. Also, we will tell you what analysts and influencers are think is the next big thing that could have a direct impact on your job role and hear in-depth industry insight a from our vice president of product management.
- The biggest IT trends that will impact your organization over the next three years
- How networks and network observability play a part in those trends and why that matters
- Strategies that Fortune 500 are using to configure on-prem, data centers, and hybrid cloud
- A peak into 2022 and what networks need to do to stay aligned with best practices
- What skills senior IT and network management need to stay competitive
“IT and Networking Trends 2021 Webinar”
Thursday, February 11th, 2021 8 AM (Pacific) / 11 AM (Eastern)
Assuring Exceptional Experiences with Applications Requires Assuring Network Performance
Responsiveness issues are often reported as “the application is too slow.” A likely root cause of unacceptable responsiveness, resulting from network issues, is an overloaded network (e.g., the capacity of the network is insufficient to handle the current traffic). If a network is overloaded, it is possible that it’s DNS server is also overloaded and either responds very slowly or not at all. Read this informative two-part article on APMdigest here and here.
On-Demand Webinar: The Critical Role of Network Data for AIOps
AIOps provides value by focusing on the most important issue to address at any given moment, reducing alert noise and fatigue as well as work-related stress. AIOps also heightens automation of IT processes.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
- What AIOps can do for you
- Why and how high-quality network data that is consistent, comprehensive, and reliable is crucial for AIOps
- How to maximize your AIOps program that drives efficiency for all IT areas
The Critical Role of Network Data for AIOps
Duration: 50 Minutes.
Product Update: cClear – Release 20.4.1
cClear 20.4.1 is now generally available. This upgrade to the cClear Analytics Engine now provides the following additional observed metrics and actionable network intelligence to IT Operations personnel and tools:
- TLS Analytics: Identify and report on client (IP addresses) that use specific TLS versions, lower than 1.2 to differentiate from those using higher secure versions
- DNS Analytics: Report on response times, missing responses, and identify flags and queries
- ICMP Analytics: Ping response time, error codes, and destination and originator details
- Improved Role-Based-Access-Control (RBAC) with additional custom roles for ITOps
- UI/UX enhancements within Grafana for improved end-user-experience
cClear 20.4.1 is available in physical, virtual OVA, and Dockerized distribution.
You can review the full set of release notes by logging into the support portal.
Microsoft Ignite March 2-4 – cPacket Networks is a Showcase Partner
Make sure to join us for Microsoft Ignite virtual conference March 2-4. Microsoft Ignite is for IT pros, decision makers, implementors, architects, developers, and data professionals to explore the latest tools, receive deep technical training, and get questions answered by Microsoft experts. Join us March 2-4 and make sure to visit our virtual booth.
As an IT network, security, application, or cloud professional dealing with the challenges of monitoring a distributed hybrid environment you should read the new 451Research report “Distributed Network Monitoring in a Hybrid World”.
This Business Impact Brief from 451 Research shares insights from leading industry analysts about network monitoring and some common shortcomings that will adversely impact your business plus guidance about how to avoid them.
Download the Business Brief: Distributed Network Monitoring in a Hybrid World.
Partner Spotlight: Fortinet
cPacket Networks is a Fortinet Open Fabric Ecosystem partner. The product portfolios interoperate to assure a strong cybersecurity posture. As an example, the Fortinet Next-Generation Firewall sends event codes to the cStor solution to tag captured packet data so it can be grouped, correlated, and searched regarding specific security events. This interoperability increases the timeliness and effectiveness of threat hunting and incident response.
To see the complete list of cPacket partners or to find out how to become a partner, visit our partner page here.
- Successfully Monitoring 100Gbps Networks
- Strengthening Your Security Posture with Network Detection and Response
- Perspective and FAQ about the SolarWinds Orion Hack Discovered in December 2020
- Network Visibility – It Must Be Reliable, Comprehensive, and Unbiased Because Good Enough Is Not Good Enough
- Visibility for Virtualized Branch Offices – cClear solution brief
- Learn the 5 Key Requirements of Achieving Network Visibility – eBook