Report: cPacket’s Dual Recognition by Gartner for NPM and NPB
We are thrilled to share that cPacket Networks has been named twice in the latest “Hype Cycle for IT Performance Analysis” research by Gartner under the categories of Network Packet Brokering (NPB) and Network Performance Monitoring (NPM). To see the full report, please visit the Gartner website. Note that you must be a Gartner subscriber to access the full report.
Partnerships Spotlight: Google Cloud
cPacket Networks and Google Cloud partner to maximize visibility for assuring security, application performance, and end-user experiences when using Google Cloud.
Read the Solution Brief: cPacket Networks Extends Google’s Packet Mirroring
If you missed our live panel with security and packet mirroring experts from Google Cloud, you can watch it on-demand here: Panel: Proven Ways to Assure Security & End-User Experiences with Google Cloud.
To see the complete list of cPacket partners or to find out how to become a partner, visit our partner page here.
cCor ® software release 20.2.2 for cStor ®10: This release improves the device’s security posture, includes SNMPv3 support for improved manageability (cStor10 can be managed using managers compatible with SNMPv2c and v3), audit log compliance, and tracking information that timestamps end-user activity. cStor10 now also supports self-encrypted drives (SED).
Release 20.2.2 is the recommended release for cStor10 and customers should consider planning an upgrade. For more information contact cPacket customer support. Detailed information can be found in the release notes by logging into the support portal.
On-Demand Webinars, Panels, and Workshops:
- Strengthening Your Security Posture with Network Detection and Response
- Leveraging Network Data to Address Top Challenges Facing Financial Institutions Webinar
- Rethinking Business-Ready Network Visibility in This New Era Panel
- Cloud Monitoring is Critical to Realizing AI-Powered Benefits
- The Case for Network Packet Brokers – Data, Visibility, and Outcomes
- For Network Packet Brokering insights, visit cPacket Resources
- Achieving Network Visibility – 5 Key Requirements eBook
- Presentation: Getting to Yes: How to Justify Your Network Packet Broker Purchase by Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research