COVID-19: Message from the CEO
We are going through unprecedented times and I’d like to give you a quick update on cPacket Networks’ current and planned operations amid the backdrop of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are actively monitoring the ongoing developments of the outbreak and are taking the necessary precautions to address the safety of our employees and the business needs of our customers and partners.
cPacket Networks Refreshes Its Website
We are excited to announce the launch of the new www.cPacket.com. The new website is not only user friendly but also focused on directing you to the right solutions based on your interest, role, or challenges.
cPacket Networks Featured in Gartner’s 2020 Market Guide for Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics
cPacket Networks was named as a key vendor in the Gartner 2020 “Market Guide for Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics”. To be included in this year’s report, vendors needed to provide real-time monitoring, historical analysis, AI/ML assisted analysis, and predictive analysis within their Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (NPMD) solutions.
Visit the cPacket NPMD solution page to learn more.
Upcoming Webinar: The Critical Role of Network Data for AIOps
AIOps solutions maximize business continuity and digital experiences by increasing your efficiency. It intelligently assists you by determining actual and likely issues (the latter using predictive analytics), then focuses you on the most important issue to resolve at any given moment. It also eliminates troubleshooting and guesswork by providing the root cause and specific recommendations to remediate the issue.
Don’t miss this webinar to learn:
- What AIOps can do for you right now
- Why and how high-quality network data that is consistent, comprehensive, and reliable is crucial for AIOps
- How to maximize your AIOps program that drives efficiency for all IT areas – NetOps, AppOps, CloudOps, and SecOps so you can assure that your organization and end-users have optimal and secure access to your network, data and apps
Time: 8:00 am Pacific / 11:00 am Eastern
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Duration: 60 Minutes
Register for “ The Critical Role of Network Data for AIOps”
On-Demand Webinar: Achieving Network Visibility: 5 Key Requirements
As enterprise and service provider networks grow in complexity, IT managers must maintain vital business functions, fine-tune performance, secure the environment, and ensure a positive user experience. To do so effectively require visibility of all traffic across the entire network. Watch this on-demand webinar now to learn to:
- Key architecture considerations to make when selecting a network visibility solution.
- How predictive network performance monitoring can help you uncover issues before your users do.
- How to control network activity that can’t be easily seen in the cloud.
- How to quickly make sense of network data to take appropriate action.
- Important ways you can gain operational efficiency with your network visibility solution.
Watch “Achieving Network Visibility: 5 Key Requirements” now.
COVID-19, Your Network, and Bad User-Experience
As social isolation remains to be the best preventive measure so far against the spread of Coronavirus, more companies are putting a work-from-home policy and more towns are putting a shelter-at-home policy in place. Schools closures have shifted learning online too, plus people are also online gaming, watching YouTube and movies on Netflix. All this traffic competes for bandwidth while people are…
Read the full article COVID-19, Your Network, and Bad User-Experience