We are looking for the industry’s best technical marketer who (a) technically rocks solid in networking, observability, and security domains, (b) is a creative and articulative hands-on content producer based on technology-differentiation-based selling, and (c) is an avid public speaker and presenter, (d) is a great team player and SE enabler. We want an absolute A-player with high energy and passion.
- Acting as an IC and domain expert on cPacket technology and product features, be the go-to technical expert within the marketing organization
- Work with extended marketing, sales/SE, product management, and CTO office to handle product launches, SE enablement, and how-to-deploy/where-to-deploy and use cases for cPacket products success and revenue growth
- Great story-teller for technology-based selling and messaging and content development for technical buyers in the IT industry (financial services, healthcare, big tech, service provider, other)
- Produce high-value technical content for sales/SE and technology partner consumption – including how-it-works decks, architecture, and design guides, infographics, demo videos, technical briefs, eBooks, application notes, data sheets, white papers, blogs, and media articles.
- Mange product-centric web pages, resource library, and asset landing pages by working with the web team and product marketers
- Develop and maintain an online product self-trial/demo/experience environment
- Work with the field for roadshows
- Work with the extended marketing and lead-gen team to deliver webinars and public speaking sessions at tradeshows and events
- Track demo requests and provide product demos if/when needed
- Own the collateral success and impact metrics and handle content syndication, localization and distribution, and tracking
- Align messaging with the company strategy and brand positioning
- Work closely with the Director of Product Marketing for alignment, review of processes and priorities
- 10 years of experience in technical marketing with a proven track record of generating compelling technical content at a fast pace. Self-sufficient content creator with left brain (technical) and right brain (creative/aesthetic) skills. A portfolio example will be required.
- Solid domain knowledge in networking, network visibility/observability, data center, virtualization, cloud, and AIOps, competitive landscape, IT buyer personas, and use cases.
- Knowledge about network visibility, tapping, network packet brokering (NPB), network performance monitoring (NPM), network detection and response (NDR), AI for ITOps (AIOps) service monitoring, and automation is a plus. Familiar with cloud-native monitoring tools and services such as AWS CloudWatch, Azure Monitor, Google Monitor, and other cloud-native services is highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of the competitive landscape, products, and emerging companies in the above space both application performance and security domains (Gigamon, Ixia, Apcon, Riverbed, NetScout, Endace, Viavi, SolarWinds, Kentic, Arista, etc.)
- Strong collaboration, cross-functional teamwork, and persuasive skills. Ability to influence others and get things done in a matrix organization. Great communicator.
- High energy and self-driven with multitasking, problem-solving, and working comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Absolutely no-conflict personality, no ego or passive-aggressive behavior. Ability to listen, follow directions, and work with others.
cPacket Networks is a leading provider of hybrid-cloud observability for network-centric service and security assurance. Our intelligent observability platform enables single-pane-of-glass observability for enterprise IT. The unprecedented observability provided by the cPacket solution reduces the risk for Fortune 500 businesses while increasing service agility, experience assurance, and transaction velocity.
At cPacket, we work hard and play hard. We handle complex challenges like pros, we are not afraid to take risks, we learn fast, and we are experts in our field. Together, we are redefining the network observability industry. If you’re curious, energetic, intelligent, and passionate about making a meaningful impact, cPacket is the place for you. If you like challenges, you will love it at cPacket because we are solving tough problems every day. We’re positioned to grow big and we are always pressing forward. We are committed to growth – both professionally and personally.