System Test Engineer
- Position Title - System Test Engineer
- Salary Range - D.O.E.
- Work Type - Full-Time
- Desired Start Date - Immediate
- Job Location(s) - San Jose, CA or Portland, OR
Click Apply Now button and submit your CV and any additional materials you wish to add, such as cover letter, link to Github repository, references, etc.Apply Now
In this position you will
- Work in a dynamic, motivated, and collaborative environment
- Ensure that the cPacket’s cutting edge innovative products meet the demanding quality requirements of fortune 500 customers
- Provide technical leadership and strategic direction to the cPacket’s test and quality organization
- Have direct contribution to cPacket’s products success and be proud of your accomplishments
Above all cPacket is looking for the “right people”: high integrity, smart, eager to learn and motivated professionals who will make our team better. If you are passionate to learn and can work, both, independently and as part of a high performing multi-disciplinary team, we are looking for you.
- 5-10 years experience developing and/or testing products for data-centers and/or service-providers’ networks
- Understanding of test strategies including test plans, test automation, and test processes
- Understanding of virtualization and SaaS applications in the Cloud
- Experience in developing and testing and deploying products of production complex enterprise networks in test environments
- Experience in designing, implementing and running robust test automation frameworks
- Experience in Linux and/or embedded systems
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming Languages such as Python
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
cPacket Networks offers a Next Generation Network Monitoring Architecture that allows Network Operators to achieve up to 80% faster troubleshooting Mean Time to Resolution (MTTR) over standard legacy network monitoring tools. This distributed solution combines proactive network visibility, granular packet-based analytics, real-time search across L2-L7, and forensic storage, for unmatched integrated Operational Intelligence. By improving operational efficiency, customers can achieve considerable OpEx and CapEx savings. Based in Silicon Valley, CA, our solutions are relied on to troubleshoot some of the world’s largest network infrastructures.