cPacket Networks is a leading provider of network-aware service and security assurance solutions for hybrid and multi-cloud. Our intelligent observability platform enables AIOps-ready single-pane-of-glass network analytics for enterprise IT. The unprecedented visibility provided by the cPacket solution reduces the risk for Fortune 500 businesses while increasing service agility, experience assurance, and transaction velocity.
At cPacket, we work hard and play hard. We handle complex challenges like pros, we are not afraid to take risks, we learn fast, and we are experts in our field. Together, we are redefining the network visibility industry through our Intelligent Observability Platform. If you’re curious, intelligent, and passionate about making a meaningful impact, cPacket is the place for you. If you like challenges, you will love it at cPacket because we are solving tough problems every day. We’re positioned to grow big and we are always pressing forward. We are committed to growth – both professionally and personally.
We are looking for an outstanding field marketer and lead-generator to support sales and partner enablement and to build a new business pipeline.
- Work with the sales team to address day-to-day marketing needs per deal and be the connection to the corporate marketing team.
- Strategize, design, manage, and execute lead generation programs, including but not limited to digital and physical events: webinars, panels, trade shows, partner events, paid social, print, direct mail, and website generated leads.
- Fully execute programs to deliver short- and long-term lead growth
- Facilitate and manage lead forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Implement and continually refine lead scoring and qualifying criteria
- Own the marketing database, improve data quality, manage new data acquisition efforts and consistently grow and improve the quality of leads
- Develop and execute a multi-channel account-based marketing acquisition strategy that is aligned with our revenue and pipeline goals
- Using trigger-based campaigns to engage known leads based on their pain points to help prioritize sales engagement
- Nurture opportunities to shorten consensus building stage and time to close
- Drive and improve current lead generation methods and process, and continually find new ways to improve creation and conversion of leads
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of lead sources (lead attribution) to determine the proper level of investment
- Report on funnel performance, lead flow conversions and make recommendations for future improvements-based results
- Monitor the latest trends in digital media, including advertising formats, channels and emerging technologies in order to improve campaign performance.
- Support account-based marketing, messaging and content relay, localization of the content during the sales cycle.
- Work on sales programs, promotions, and roadshows with the field.
- 10 years of experience in lead generation and field marketing roles in the networking industry.
- Intimately familiar with the marketing-sales funnel including prospecting, MQL, SAL, SQL, and sales pipeline stages.
- Good knowledge of networking and network visibility domains with the ability to be self-sufficient in writing event abstracts and moderating events.
- Experience in working with partners and managing co-marketing activities
- Strong collaboration, cross-functional teamwork, and persuasive skills. Ability to influence others and get things done in a matrix organization. Great communicator.
- Very data-driven with analytics creation and monitoring skills
- High energy and self-driven with multitasking, problem-solving, working comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment.