We are looking for a cloud technical lead, player-coach, able to confidently move from architectural definition and technical guidance to hands-on implementation and troubleshooting.
- Define, architect and develop cloud-based advanced network monitoring solutions.
- Design, implement and deploy dynamically scalable, and highly available systems on leading cloud providers.
- Migrate existing complex on-premises applications to cloud platforms
- Manage activities of a team of senior developers from helping develop micro-architecture designs to top level system architecture. Work on project management tasks associated with allocating resources and identifying risks items.
- Ability to provide technical guidance from implementation details to large system design and see those systems all the way through to deployment with high quality.
- Plan to explore and grow new technology in support of future organizational direction
- Participate in the evolution and direction of company’s cloud and virtualization strategy.
- Deep understanding of cloud services, Azure and AWS.
- Experience of migrating existing on-premises applications to AWS
- Experience with writing high performance multi-threaded applications on Linux
- Background in designing cloud solutions and services
- Ability to design high availability applications on cloud across availability zones and availability regions
- Ability to design applications utilizing cloud native services
- Prior experience in DevOps (CI-CD, TeamCity, Git tools) and Agile methodologies
- Experience in leading and interfacing with multi-faceted teams, internal and external (Infrastructure, Application development, Data Path, HW)
- Proficiency in cutting edge technologies such as Containers using Dockers, Kubernetes, PaaS services, Microservices a plus.
- A bias for action, ability to move fast in the face of ambiguity, experiment and implement with fast iterations.
- Self-driven and comfortable working in a startup like environment.
- Work with the software, hardware, customer-facing teams and customers to define product requirements of multiple projects.
- Engineering degree in EE or CS with 10+ years of relevant experience.