- Position Title - Software Architect
- Salary Range - Competitive - D.O.E.
- Work Type - Full-Time
- Desired Start Date - Immediately
- Job Location(s) - San Jose, CA
Click Apply Now button and submit your CV and any additional materials you wish to add, such as cover letter, link to Github repository, references, etc.Apply Now
- Have extensive experience in scalability, capacity planning and design of high throughput systems considering hardware components (CPU/Cores, Memory, I/O, Network) and software design patterns.
- Have a proven track record in developing high availability and redundancy systems with low latency replication.
- Be a master of data modeling, schema design, DDL and DML, no SQL databases, clustering and caching techniques.
- Be expert in performance tuning, benchmarking, optimization, debugging, migration, ETL and data aging (smoothing, purging etc).
- Be well versed with cloud technologies, tools, development and deployment models for SaaS enablement.
- Demonstrate expertise in sound engineering practices, methodologies and act as a role model for team members with high sense of accountability and belongingness to responsibilities.
cPacket Networks offers a Next Generation Network Monitoring Architecture that allows Network Operators to achieve up to 80% faster troubleshooting Mean Time to Resolution (MTTR) over standard legacy network monitoring tools. This distributed solution combines proactive network visibility, granular packet-based analytics, real-time search across L2-L7, and forensic storage, for unmatched integrated Operational Intelligence. By improving operational efficiency, customers can achieve considerable OpEx and CapEx savings. Based in Silicon Valley, CA, our solutions are relied on to troubleshoot some of the world’s largest network infrastructures.