Senior Sales Engineer – North America Eastern
- Position Title - Senior Sales Engineer – North America Eastern
- Salary Range - D.O.E.
- Work Type - Full-Time
- Desired Start Date - Immediately
- Job Location(s) - Flexible
Submit your CV below, along with a any additional materials you wish to add, such as cover letter, link to Github repository, references, etc.Apply Now
cPacket is looking for Senior Solutions Engineers to join our Sales team.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer (SE) to own the pre-sales process, and remove all technical barriers encountered during the sales process. You will be part of a global account team to develop new and expansion business, working directly with customers and partners. The cPacket SE is a trusted technical advisor who can effectively position our next-generation network performance monitoring solution, and function as the product expert in a market that we are revolutionizing. This position will be focused on Eastern region in the Americas with the potential for national and worldwide coverage as needed.
In this position you will:
- Provide pre-sales support for all cPacket products and solutions
- Perform specialized, high-level systems engineering role for cPacket as part of the sales and technical sales team
- Deliver in-depth technical presentations for customers, partners, and events
- Design complex network monitoring architectures for customers
- Be responsible, from architecture to deployment, for all customer proof of concept engagements, and product evaluations
- Manage technical relationships with end users, resellers and alliance partners
- Act as primary communication liaison between Field and Corporate on technical issues
- Perform account and reseller management/development
- Travel to customer locations, trade shows, marketing events and cPacket headquarters
What is needed for this position:
- Bachelors Degree in a technical area (Computer Science, Computer Engineering); or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years experience in a Pre-Sales Engineer role in network monitoring
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Team player willing to help out peers and other teams within the company
- Ability to present to a large audience or group of people at technical, corporate and all levels in-between
- Internal drive and positive attitude to go above and beyond whenever necessary to compete and win business
- Ability to travel and occasionally work nights and weekends around customer schedules
- Technical certifications are a plus (VCP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCP)
cPacket Networks offers a Next Generation Network Monitoring Architecture that allows Network Operators to achieve up to 80% faster troubleshooting Mean Time to Resolution (MTTR) over standard legacy network monitoring tools. This distributed solution combines proactive network visibility, granular packet-based analytics, real-time search across L2-L7, and forensic storage, for unmatched integrated Operational Intelligence. By improving operational efficiency, customers can achieve considerable OpEx and CapEx savings. Based in Silicon Valley, CA, our solutions are relied on to troubleshoot some of the world’s largest network infrastructures.