Senior Manager, Marketing Communications
- Position Title - Senior Manager, Marketing Communications
- Salary Range - Competitive - D.O.E.
- Work Type - Full-Time
- Desired Start Date - Immediately
- Job Location(s) - San Jose, CA
Click Apply Now button and submit your CV and any additional materials you wish to add, such as cover letter, link to Github repository, references, etc.Apply Now
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for a strong Marcom Manager/Sr. Manager to help drive our campaign and content development efforts. We are hoping to find a person who comes to the table with a good understanding of basic computer networking, preferably with at least some exposure to network visibility and monitoring. The ideal candidate will combine both technical and customer-facing business considerations.
You should have a proven track record of accomplishments in content marketing within a technical B2B environment, and a natural ability to write in a variety of styles for different audiences. This hands-on role requires a high level of creativity and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You should have successful experience with marketing campaigns, launch and/or project management. You will need to be able to visualize, plan and drive campaigns from end to end, combining your wit, wisdom and creativity with a firm hand driving action to a defined goal.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Collaborate with designers, solution marketers, sales professionals and product management to strategize, plan, write, and produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our customers
– Develop and manage editorial calendar for content initiatives
– Create content assets and resources to drive and nurture leads (e.g. whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, email and landing page copy, etc.)
– Support product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products
– Assist with all steps of writing projects, from information gathering to content development, review, editing, design, compliance, proofreading and final publication
– Minimum 5 years’ work experience in content marketing, demand generation, marketing communications, or product marketing
– BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
– Extremely strong writing skills, together with an ability to research topics, synthesize information and find the ‘hook’ to any project
– Past experience producing content for technical solutions in a B2B environment, including whitepapers, blogs, etc.
– Experience managing external partners in areas such as website, graphics, trade show booth design, lead generation and others as necessary
– Detailed and organized, results-oriented, with an affinity for technology
– Strong Office skills – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other business applications. Photoshop and other Creative Suite applications a plus. Experience with web publishing tools (WordPress).
– Hands on experience with SFDC and Marketo or other CRM and marketing automation packages
– Strong team player dedicated to delivering great work, with a sense of humor
– Excellent time management skills
– Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-stress environment and deal with multiple projects and deadlines
– Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and AdWords a plus
cPacket Networks offers a Next Generation Network Monitoring Architecture that allows Network Operators to achieve up to 80% faster troubleshooting Mean Time to Resolution (MTTR) over standard legacy network monitoring tools. This distributed solution combines proactive network visibility, granular packet-based analytics, real-time search across L2-L7, and forensic storage, for unmatched integrated Operational Intelligence. By improving operational efficiency, customers can achieve considerable OpEx and CapEx savings. Based in Silicon Valley, CA, our solutions are relied on to troubleshoot some of the world’s largest network infrastructures.