cPacket Networks is a leading provider of network-aware service and security assurance solutions for hybrid and multi-cloud. Our intelligent observability platform enables AIOps-ready single-pane-of-glass network analytics for enterprise IT. The unprecedented visibility provided by the cPacket solution reduces the risk for Fortune 500 businesses while increasing service agility, experience assurance, and transaction velocity.
At cPacket, we work hard and play hard. We handle complex challenges like pros, we are not afraid to take risks, we learn fast, and we are experts in our field. Together, we are redefining the network visibility industry. If you’re curious, intelligent, and passionate about making a meaningful impact, cPacket is the place for you. If you like challenges, you will love it at cPacket because we are solving tough problems every day. We’re positioned to grow big and we are always pressing forward. We are committed to growth – both professionally and personally.
We are looking for an outstanding product marketer and content producer to support partner and direct sales enablement. You will own the charter for enabling sales through eco-system and channel partners through compelling messaging, content, and digital marketing.
- Work with extended marketing and sales team to drive company growth through key alliances, partnerships, and go-to-market through a specific set of joint marketing activities.
- Articulate clear messaging and value proposition of cPacket products and joint solutions with partners from B2B and end-user perspectives.
- Produce high-value, impressive digital and print collateral for sales and partner consumption. Build new collateral from the scratch such as website content, presentation pitches, solution/business briefs, technical briefs, infographics, battle cards, case studies, and write press releases, blog posts, and articles.
- Leverage the messaging generated by the marketing team and convert it into rebranded and customized content consumable by the partners. Be a speaker at partner events.
- Drive co-marketing initiatives with partners including but not limited to joint webinars delivery, trade shows, localized lead-gen events, email campaigns, and solution launches.
- Build and manage a partner portal for hosting, managing, and sharing the above content in an organized fashion with partners.
- Work on the above items for direct go-to-market and sales-enablement when/if no partner activities are underway.
- 10 years of experience in technical, product, or solution marketing with a proven track record of generating compelling content at a fast pace. Self-sufficient storyteller and content creator with left (technical) and right (creative) brain skills. A portfolio example will be required.
- Additional experience in working with business development and partners and managing co-marketing activities outlined above will be an advantage.
- Solid domain knowledge of networking industry, network visibility, data center, virtualization, cloud and AIOps areas, competitive landscape, enterprise IT buyer personas, and use cases.
- Must have domain knowledge in network visibility space such as tapping, network packet brokering (NPB), network performance monitoring (NPM), network detection and response (NDR), AI for ITOps (AIOps) service monitoring, and automation. Familiar with cloud-native monitoring tools and services such as AWS CloudWatch, Azure Monitor, Google Monitor, and other cloud-native services.
- Solid understanding of the competitive landscape, products, and emerging companies in the above space both application performance and security domains, such as Gigamon, Keysight, Arista, NetScout, Riverbed, Endace, Viavi, Corvil, SolarWinds, CA etc.
- Strong collaboration, communication, cross-functional teamwork, and persuasive skills. Ability to influence others and get things done in a matrix organization.
- High energy and self-driven with multitasking, problem-solving, working comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced startup environment.