We are looking for an experienced product manager who has current experience with leading network infrastructure vendors. You will be excited about being “hands on” with teams across the company. The concept of “rolling your sleeves up” to learn and get involved will be motivating. As a key member of the product management team, you will be partnering with all teams to help define, redefine, and move our product strategy forward in new and innovative ways. Examples of your responsibilities are shown below.
- Understanding on-prem network and hybrid deployment use cases, features requirements, business models and see opportunities to engage with our technology vendor partners.
- Actively engage with customers to learn about their experiences to enhance future customer experiences.
- Engaging with the Executive Team to review and influence the directional strategy.
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to create an integrated approach and roadmap for cPacket products.
- Attend industry events to connect with customers, partners, and leaders in the network observability market.
- Overall Goal – Customers from different verticals and business sizes are easily able to self-select a cPacket product and then following a delightful customer experience to achieve a faster time to value.
- Deep understanding of modern network architectures including hybrid network deployments for infrastructure and software products.
- Knowledge of the customers journey (and challenges) for IT Ops teams.
- Self-motivated, curious, open to learning and willing to adapt.
- Comfortable working in a startup like environment.
- Knowledge of typical PM tools and processes but willing to put forward new ideas.
- Clearly demonstratable verbal and written communication skills combined the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Engineering degree in CS or EE with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Location – San Jose, CA or Portland, OR preferred but if you are the right person for the role lets talk.
- Some travel will be required depending on location