cPacket Networks is a leading provider of network-aware service and security assurance solutions for hybrid and multi-cloud. Our intelligent Observability Platform enables AIOps-ready single-pane-of-glass network analytics for enterprise IT. The unprecedented observability provided by the cPacket solution reduces the risk for Fortune 500 businesses while increasing service agility, experience assurance, and transaction velocity.
At cPacket, we work hard and play hard. We handle complex challenges like pros, we are not afraid to take risks, we learn fast, and we are experts in our field. Together, we are redefining the network observability industry through our Intelligent Observability Platform. If you’re curious, intelligent, and passionate about making a meaningful impact, cPacket is the place for you. If you like challenges, you will love it at cPacket because we are solving tough problems every day. We’re positioned to grow big and we are always pressing forward. We are committed to growth – both professionally and personally.
We are looking for a very high-energy, versatile, and seasoned lead generation leader to drive the company’s growth through the marketing-sales funnel and pipeline building alongside the VP of Marketing. You will own the charter for a multichannel lead-gen program strategy, execution, results, and ROI that directly impact the top-line revenue. It is an extraordinarily active and detailed-oriented role that requires solid expertise across the entire marketing-sales funnel, events, automation, KPIs, and B2B target custom in IT.
- Strategize, design, and execute a multi-channel lead-generation program based on annual and quarterly pipeline and MQL goals, including but not limited to digital and physical events: tradeshows, field events, webinars, website conversions, targeted lists, gated content, and other lead sources.
- Enhance our existing funnel flow, stages, status, and efficiency through MQL to SAL to SQL to opportunities to closure stages.
- Run weekly lead scrub meetings with the inside/outside sales teams, set goals, and align on results.
- Enable inside sales team through qualification scripts, first-touch emails, and CTAs by working with the rest of the marketing team.
- Improve the MQL quality by improving the precision of fishing and hunting in terms of our ICPs, spending, prioritization, and lead-scoring.
- Analyze and improve the end-to-end funnel automation flow and process, including TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU.
- Own the marketing database to improve data quality.
- Work on lead nurturing and multi-touch campaigns along the buying cycle.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of lead sources (lead attribution) to determine the proper level of investment and ROI.
- Plan, run and manage large IT tradeshows from A-Z every year, such as CiscoLive, AWS re: Invent, MS Ignite, GITEX, DTX Expo, STAC, and more.
- Plan, run and manage a year-round webinar cadence A-Z being an organizer and a moderator.
- Work with the website and SEO team to improve website conversions and leads.
- Maintain a dashboard for the VP for all ROI metrics.
- 10 years of experience in lead-generation for mid-large enterprise IT as ICP.
- Intimately familiar with the marketing-sales funnel, including prospecting, pipeline, and conversions.
- Solid knowledge of networking and network visibility/observability domains with the ability to be self-sufficient in writing event abstracts and moderating events.
- Experienced with tools like Marketo, Salesforce. SalesLoft, BrightTalk, ON24, Linkedin, Zoom.
- Experience in working with partners, sales, and channel
- Strong collaboration, cross-functional and persuasive skills. Great communicator and presenter. Very data-driven and analytical.
- High energy and self-driven with multitasking, problem-solving, working comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced startup environment.