cPacket Networks is a leading provider of network-aware service and security assurance solutions for hybrid and multi-cloud. Our intelligent Observability Platform enables AIOps-ready single-pane-of-glass network analytics for enterprise IT. The unprecedented observability provided by the cPacket solution reduces the risk for Fortune 500 businesses while increasing service agility, experience assurance, and transaction velocity.
At cPacket, we work hard and play hard. We handle complex challenges like pros, we are not afraid to take risks, we learn fast, and we are experts in our field. Together, we are redefining the network observability industry through our Intelligent Observability Platform. If you’re curious, intelligent, and passionate about making a meaningful impact, cPacket is the place for you. If you like challenges, you will love it at cPacket because we are solving tough problems every day. We’re positioned to grow big and we are always pressing forward. We are committed to growth – both professionally and personally.
We are looking for a very high-energy, versatile, and seasoned corporate and brand marketer to drive the company’s brand growth through the roof. You will own the charter for a multichannel brand strategy, execution, results, and ROI. It is a critical role that requires experience, having grown brands in the past.
- Along with the VP of Marketing, develop a global brand marketing strategy for cPacket that supports the broader business objectives by leveraging the following marketing disciplines: branding, AR/PR, demand-gen, web, SEO, email, content, and corporate communication and finding new channels for brand growth.
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines and enable the relevant marketing community and brand ambassadors.
- Position our brand for Observability space, branding, and creative direction required to build a best-in-class global brand that speaks to our target market in a differentiated way.
- Work alongside the Head of growth to develop and execute an SEO strategy that will help increase our website traffic and brand credibility on search engines.
- Lead the execution of the brand portfolio marketing plan, from messaging hierarchy to content and digital, to deliver on global strategies. When relevant, partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop and align brand assets via cross-functional teams.
- Develop new brand assets to use for internal and external communications.
- Demonstrating thought leadership, best practice sharing, competitive benchmarking, and expertise on the evolving landscape
- Track, analyze, and report program results to ensure that strategies and tactics are working and optimize business outcomes.
- Solid experience and track record in all things and how-to of brand and corporate evolution.
- Experience interacting and working with inside and outside teams and agencies to get the work done.
- Experience with building and measuring brand equity.
- Insights into what moves the needle and focusing on the right areas with clear prioritization with limited sending budgets with a small company mindset.