cPacket Networks is a leading provider of network-aware service and security assurance solutions for hybrid and multi-cloud. Our intelligent observability platform enables AIOps-ready single-pane-of-glass network analytics for enterprise IT. The unprecedented visibility provided by the cPacket solution reduces the risk for Fortune 500 businesses while increasing service agility, experience assurance, and transaction velocity.
At cPacket, we work hard and play hard. We handle complex challenges like pros, we are not afraid to take risks, we learn fast, and we are experts in our field. Together, we are redefining the network visibility industry by powering Hybrid Cloud Observability. If you’re curious, intelligent, and passionate about making a meaningful impact, cPacket is the place for you. If you like challenges, you will love it at cPacket because we are solving tough problems every day. We’re positioned to grow big and we are always pressing forward. We are committed to growth – both professionally and personally.
The appointed candidate will develop and lead the execution of the Sales strategy for some of our major customers in the financial services arena. The successful candidate is a veteran sales rep with high sense of urgency to drive sales growth. This shall include direct responsibility for the sales of cPacket products into the financial services companies located in the New York area and will be the Global Account Manager(GAM) for those selected accounts. The candidate will take responsibility for a number of existing accounts and the role will be responsible for meeting or exceeding committed forecasts, bookings targets, increasing market share and gaining new product approvals within these accounts. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for acquiring and growing new logos within the New York territory.
In addition to driving local business, there will also be the opportunity to have deep involvement within the strategic planning and execution of multiple cPacket initiatives targeting these key customers.
- Develop and implement sales strategy & account plan for large strategic financial services accounts.
- Plan and successfully execute sales strategies to:
- meet/exceed agreed sales quota
- strategically strengthen customer relationship and grow business
- Provide customer trends & competitor information, adjusting plans and strategies as required
- Participating in cross sell and up sell opportunities. Penetrating additional buyers within the accounts, identifying their needs and then configuring an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs
- Leading a complex sales cycle; orchestrating and leveraging additional resources – i.e. partners, inside sales, Solutions (Presales) Engineers, Sales Management, and Executive Leadership – when needed
- Conduct monthly sales forecasting and reporting
- Support marketing activities and focused campaigns to increase market awareness and accelerate leads generation.
- Manage key opportunity negotiations personally as necessary
- Collaborate with Channel Partners as appropriate to deliver opportunity support and ensure account coverage
- Participate, together with Partners, in uncovering strategic customer meetings.
- Support and liaise with in-region team of Solution Engineers & Service delivery manager
- Engage directly within the broader enterprise ecosystem to expand cPacket’s reach and influence.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of seven years of quota-carrying sales experience, as the lead account owner of an financial services customer, for a technology company
- High emotional intelligence and expertise in influencing technology decisions in collaboration with others
- Able to establish credibility with C-level executives
- Extensive complex deal negotiations with a successful track record
- Experience with channel alignment and partner sales models
- Closing new, large multination site transactions.
- Track record of driving results faster with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to understand how to run business and growth model (including, but not limited to, account territory management, P&L ownership, business planning and pipelining)
- An understanding of technology (Cloud/SaaS/on-demand/on-premise), network performance management/visibility preferred.
- Cultivating relationships with a strategic customer base and advising on industry insights, best practices, and strategy
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Willingness to travel as necessary for management of large multinational financial services customers.