Embedded/System Software Developer
- Position Title - Embedded/System Software Developer
- Work Type - Full-Time
- Desired Start Date - Immediately
- Job Location(s) - San Jose, CA or Portland, OR
Click Apply Now button and submit your CV and any additional materials you wish to add, such as cover letter, link to Github repository, references, etc.Apply Now
cPacket is looking for a low level software developer that has hands on experience and knowledge with Linux Internal / Linux Drivers / Linux Kernel, and has experience with embedded developing using RTOS or no OS.
- Clear understanding of Linux like Kernel architecture, design, and internals. The candidate should have Hands on experience in Linux/Android device driver development in C, Datastructures, multithreading, and algorithms
- Experience with embedded software design, implementation and debugging ranging from the driver/Interrupt level up to the application level
- Experience in Bus protocols like PCIE/SDIO is added advantage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with Ethernet and networking protocols
cPacket Networks offers a Next Generation Network Monitoring Architecture that allows Network Operators to achieve up to 80% faster troubleshooting Mean Time to Resolution (MTTR) over standard legacy network monitoring tools. This distributed solution combines proactive network visibility, granular packet-based analytics, real-time search across L2-L7, and forensic storage, for unmatched integrated Operational Intelligence. By improving operational efficiency, customers can achieve considerable OpEx and CapEx savings. Based in Silicon Valley, CA, our solutions are relied on to troubleshoot some of the world’s largest network infrastructures.