cPacket is looking for a low level software developer that has hands on experience and knowledge with Linux Internal / Linux Drivers / Linux Kernel, and has experience with embedded developing using RTOS or no OS.
- Clear understanding of Linux like Kernel architecture, design, and internals. The candidate should have Hands on experience in Linux/Android device driver development in C, Datastructures, multithreading, and algorithms
- Experience with embedded software design, implementation and debugging ranging from the driver/Interrupt level up to the application level
- Experience in Bus protocols like PCIE/SDIO is added advantage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with Ethernet and networking protocols