Would you like to help craft the future of HR at cPacket Networks? cPacket is a 20-year-young, 100-person company with a history of technical prowess, profitability, and loyal enterprise customers – all thanks to our engaged, productive team members (who are, btw, also really nice people). We have seen exceptional growth in the last two years and will grow another 25% this year. We are ready to bring on our first senior HR/People leader, someone who will help us craft the culture, processes, and systems that support our continuing growth and success. This role is your opportunity to take your skills and experience to the next level!
The ideal candidate will have experience in organization planning and recruitment, with a thorough understanding of HR policy and procedures. The role will involve driving recruiting, establishing employee performance programs, training and development, comp/benefits design and administration, and conflict resolution. It is also a great opportunity for you to enrich and perpetuate a positive, productive work culture. We are eager to find an HR Director who easily connects with our people and combines curiosity, creativity with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Grow the organization by establishing recruiting and selection processes, and coaching managers on candidate selection.
- Assist new and current employees by establishing and facilitating onboarding and training.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement total cash compensation and employee benefits programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records.
- Report to the CEO and participate as a full member of the leadership team.
- 10 years of HR experience including a focus on business partnering, leadership development, workforce planning, organizational development, and coaching.
- Proven ability to source and recruit technical talent.
- Understanding of other operational elements of human resources including performance engagement and goal setting, leader development and training, compensation, compliance, and employee relations and communications.
- Prior experience working in a high impact, technical or scientific organization.
- Critical thinker, analytic problem solver, with business acumen and process orientation.
- Able to work at least two days a week in our Milpitas, CA HQ.