We are searching for a Director of Finance to oversee our company’s financial planning and accounting operations. In this position, you will not only be an accomplished accountant and proactive with company finances but will also be commercially aware and provide advice on the best path of growth for our business.
Your duties include establishing targets, developing budgets, and performing financial analysis. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and leadership abilities.
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks.
- Perform regular financial analysis to support business cases for growth, product builds, pricing, and other initiatives.
- Ensure financial models reflect an aligned approach to product definitions, pricing strategies, margin goals, and investment priorities across product, go-to-market, and subject matter experts.
- Develop and monitor budgets that meet the requirements of company departments.
- Establish targets and manage all accounting and finance employees including third party consultants.
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas.
- Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
- Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance.
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
- Coordinate with external financial entities and investors on behalf of the company.
- Developing and building a team commensurate the rate of growth of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in financial management.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
- Prior work experience with Software and Hardware companies
- Substantial understanding and knowledge of finance concepts and FP&A best practices, including headcount planning, driver-based modeling, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills