Value of Network-Centric Observability
Observability is becoming a key pillar of modern IT and an enabler of digital strategy.
Build a business case for long-lasting business impact and return on investment.
- Keep the network up and perform up to the task. Proactively observe and maintain network health to optimal levels so the network does not become a reason to bring down a service or application or a reason for deteriorated user experiences.
- Keep the network secure by feeding/analyzing the real-time network traffic for potential threats so non-traditional attacks, such as ransomware, do not infiltrate and bring down a service or application. Avoid revenue loss or customer churn due to downtime.
- Find it early if it is or is not a network issue. Progressively drill down fast if it is a network issue and find out What the issue is, Where it is, When it happened, and Why it happened. Fix it fast and reduce MTTR. Avoid revenue or customer churn.
- Contain and respond fast to a breach. Analyze the captured network (packet) data for fast forensics to spot rouge activity and take corrective actions, protecting customer data, corporate reputation, and expected revenue.
- Remove the blind spots in cloud environments and have true multi-cloud and hybrid cloud single-pane-of-glass observability. Troubleshoot the application dependencies, connectivity, and responsiveness before commissioning into production.
- Keep the business applications secure in a multi-cloud environment by analyzing the real-time network traffic for potential threats from non-traditional attacks and have the forensics capability to access network (packet) data.